Monday, October 18, 2010

Activities In and Around Colorado Springs for Fun

CHURCH

Focus on the Family
CHURCH
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
CHURCH
Garden of the gods
CHURCH
Dinosaur Museum in Woodland Park
CHURCH
Country Drive in the Mountains to look for Deer, Elk, and other Wild Life
CHURCH
Tour a health food store to talk about eating healthy
CHURCH
Drive around the military bases and look at the Jets, Planes, and Tanks on display
CHURCH
Go to the park
CHURCH
Go to the gym
CHURCH
Go to the "play areas" at the mall
CHURCH

Hmmm.... I mention church alot! Why? Because in the church is where children NEED to be. We rarely miss church. My children have grown to love it so much. It helps them to see "their friends" (which is just about everyone in the church). Going to church consistantly gives your children a sense of belonging and a love for church. It will become a habit for them to go to church regularly.

If you don't have a church to call home and you live in the Colorado Springs area, please contact me about our wonderful church. They have been the ones who help me make it through the tough times. As soon as I walk in the door, my children run go see their friends and I know without a doubt my children are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments!!!